1. PA Switch - To select the Public
Address mode when an external PA speaker is connected.
2. ANL Switch - You can select the
Automatic Noise Limiter to help
reduce harsh background noise caused by a variety of
3 CH 9 Switch - Overrides the channel
selector and instantly tunes to the emergency channel 9.
4. TX LED - An LED lights to indicate
when the radio is transmitting.
5. S/RF Meter - This LED meter shows
the relative strength of the received signal or the RF
6. Channel Indicator - Displays the
channel currently in use.
7. Channel Selector - This switch
selects the desired channel for transmission and reception.
8. RF Gain - This control is used to
adjust receiver gain and is helpful when RX signals are very
strong and distorted.
9. Squelch - The squelch control is
used to eliminate background noise during the absence of a
10. Volume Control - Rotate clockwise
to turn the radio on and to increase the volume.
11. Microphone Jack - The operational
mode of the CB is controlled by the push-to-talk switch on
Antenna Connector - This female
connector permits connection of the transmission line cable
male connector (PL-259) to the transceiver.
PA SP Jack - An External 8 Ohm 7-Watt
Public Address (PA) Speaker may be connected to this jack.
EXT SP Jack - An External 8 Ohm
7-Watt Speaker may be connected to this jack. The internal
speaker is disabled when you plug into this jack.